Jerome R. Kisscorni, Assistant City Manager/Economic Development Director
The City of Kalamazoo's Economic Development Department offers a wide range of services that include:
- small business assistance loans
- availability of tax abatements
- navigation of the site plan review process
- site selection
- an award-winning brownfield redevelopment program
- renaissance zones
- assistance with locating in Kalamazoo's SmartZone
Through the use of these services, we routinely partner with other economic development practitioners and private sector developers to leverage quality development projects. For your business and development assistance needs, please contact our experts from Economic Development.
Our dedicated staff of economic development professionals stands ready to assist you and can be reached by email or by calling (269) 337-8082.
Marc Hatton, Development Manager
Eric Kemmer, Redevelopment Coordinator
Tonya Sloan, Administrative Secretary