We are very proud of the staff of the City of Kalamazoo, who strive continuously
to better serve the community.
In addition to the day-to-day services and activities necessary to serve
you, we are actively pursuing initiatives in the following areas:
- Appearance, Character and Quality of Community
- Circulation and Access (within our community)
- Citizen Involvement and Communication
- Community Safety
- Cultural and Leisure Activities
- Development and Redevelopment
- Economic Health
- Government Performance
- Human Needs and Social Responsibility
- Natural Environment and Stewardship
- Physical Infrastructure
- Reliable Revenue Bases and Effective Asset Management
- Preparing for a future that, more than ever, interconnects and extends
beyond our community and any geographical boundary.
We welcome feedback, and encourage your participation towards improvements
in any or all of these areas.