The Engineering Department strives to provide superior, quality engineering services to the public, Public Services Department, and other City Departments in an effective, efficient, and timely manner. Within the Public Services Department, engineering services are provided to the following areas:
- Water & Wastewater Operations and Maintenance
- Water & Wastewater Capital
- General Fund/CIP Special Projects
- Major & Local Street Capital
- Public Works/Right-of-Way Administration
The Engineering Division also reviews and analyzes infrastructure concepts/plans/designs for areas outside the City that impact the City of Kalamazoo.