Utility Billing Services Moving to Stockbridge Offices

Published on November 02, 2022

Starting Monday, November 14, the City of Kalamazoo's utility billing services will move from City Hall to the City's Stockbridge Avenue offices (415 E Stockbridge Ave). After this date, water and sewer customers will need to visit the Stockbridge Avenue offices to complete any changes to their service, get help with their bill or meter reading, or to request installation of new water and sewer service. 

Starting November 14, visit the Stockbridge Offices if:

  • You need to change your billing information (if you move, for example)
  • You have questions about your bill or meter reading
  • You are a contractor that is connecting new service (new construction, for example) 

Continue to visit City Hall if:

  • You need to make a payment for your water and sewer service
  • You need to make a tax payment
  • You need other services that are provided by the City Treasurer's Office

We're making this change to integrate water and sewer service with the billing for those services, which will make processes more efficient and help us better serve customers.

You can still quickly and easily apply for changes to your service online. Online services are available at www.kalamazoocity.org/water. You can also call 311 for help. 

Tagged as: